1. Chris Whisonant05/29/2008 09:07:27 AM
We really need to investigate HP's windfall profits on ink...
2. Turtle05/29/2008 09:58:58 AM
I think we should pour money into making bio-ink from corn and soybeans.
3. Adam Gartenberg05/29/2008 10:28:58 AM
Very funny - thanks for linking to it.
4. Tim Brown05/29/2008 12:27:29 PM
Nice. Speaking of bottom line - I'm not sure I understand the EDS acquisition, but HP is definitely hitting on all cylinders. Impressive.
5. Steve McDonagh05/30/2008 06:32:40 AM
Very good - and as an added bonus the writers second name means "Kiss" in Irish
I know it is not "nice" to grin at others names.. but David Kiss ...
he would have died the death of a million sniggers at any school in a Gaeltacth